The Bodyflex chair is an ‘intelligent’ chair, offering an Active Seat mechanism and the comfort and flexibility offered through the Active Back Technology ABT. The integration of these components provides a chair that is instantly customised to virtually any user of any size or body weight.
• Active Back Technology ABTTM refers to the Bodyflex back which is a combination of a TPU derivative inner and the surrounding polypropylene back frame. The seamless ‘blending’ of these two materials provides a flexible and responsive back which moves subtly to support every single movement.
• The Bodyflex Active Seat mechanism automatically responds to body movement and different body weight, encouraging the best possible combination of seating position and lumbar/back support.
• Featuring a 3 position lock tilt the Bodyflex Active Seat synchronises perfectly with the ABT.
• Alternatively the mechanism can be used in a free floating mode controlled by the tension adjustment for individual user preference.
• High density moulded foam seat
• Full 5 year guarantee (excluding upholstery) when used in a standard 8hr/day environment. When used in a 24/7 environment the guarantee is reduced to two years.
• 99% recyclable after use
Coal, Storm, Lava, Duke, Lemongrass, Gamboge
Max. user weight: 150kg
Daily sitting hours: 8+
Back size (mm): 465w x 505h
Seat size (mm): 500w x 500d
Seat height (mm): 460–550